Over the years, Saucery have catered for many big name artists or their crew including Tina Turner, Bon Jovi, Oasis, U2, Michael Jackson and David Bowie.
Heading into 2017
In February we finished a 5 week stadium tour with Young Voices and realised it was our 15th year!
We have also had shows with Dropkick Murphys and Flaming Lips.
We were super excited about the return of Thunder in March and are looking forward to catching up with a variety of artists in the coming months.
Summer and beyond 2016…
In May we came to the end of catering the sell-out Brian Wilson Pet Sounds U.K. tour, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the release of the album.
However there was no time to put our feet up as we went straight into rehearsals with David Gilmour
Rehearsals with David Gilmour’s European Tour at once-in-a-lifetime show venues including Circus Maximus in Rome, the Roman amphitheatre in Pompeii and a chateau in Chantilly France!
Plus..we have shows with Colombian Crooner Carlos Vives, the double Grammy award winner, in Brixton and the Albert Hall.
More locally we will be in Gloucester in June, setting up the rugby stadium for a great concert with Lionel Richie.
David Gilmour continues.
And we’re also catering at the Nottingham Splendour Festival with the Specials and Jess Glynne to name but a few !
Plus coming up in the Autumn …
In the autumn we’re into the David Gilmour UK shows
Plus we’re back with our old friend Katie Melua on her European tour, and also looking forward to Young Voices at the Royal Albert Hall.
What’s happening January to March 2016…
January 2016 we start our stadium stint with Young Voices. We are going to be in Birmingham NEC Sheffield Arena and London O2. We are also catering for the Nordoff Robins Charity Gala at the O2 on 8th of February
February we are looking forward to working with our old friends, the lovely Thunder on their short tour finishing at Wembley Arena.
March sees further Young Voices at the manchester Arena
We have an exciting year ahead as David Gilmour is planning further European and UK shows throughout the coming summer months.
What’s happening 2015…
July 2015 update
- We have just reconnected with Juan Luis Guerra Dominican singer, songwriter, composer, and producer. He has sold over 30 million records and we have catered for him at his UK shows since 2010.
- Then there was Splendid Splendour festival in Nottingham headlined by The Specials, Bananarama and James while bathed in sunshine !
- Next we go into rehearsals with David Gilmour who then goes on to tour in Europe and UK
- Boy George is testing his vocal chords with us in attendance in London in September
- We Join Cliff Richard on his UK tour in October Culminating in six shows at the Royal Albert Hall
- Voices starts in December at the Royal Albert hall and continues into the new year in venues for a week at a time in the Birmingham Lg Arena, O2 Arena, Manchester and Sheffield arenas
We must be doing something right!
Catching up with legendary Cuban ensemble, Buena Vista Social Club on their UK tour!
January to March 2015
Young Voices: January saw us kick off the New year with a week in Birmingham LG Arena, a week in Sheffield arena and a week in the London O2 arena for Young Voices schools choirs. Next stop a week in Manchester at the beginning of March.
What we did in 2014
- Touring Arenas in the UK with Culture Club
- And on our annual Christmas jaunt to the Albert Hall with Young Voices in aid of Clic Sargent.
Autumn work ….
- At the end of October and into November, catching up with our old friends Pink Martini for some lively UK shows.
- Privileged to be working with the peaceful popster, Yusuf, formerly known as Cat Stevens on his UK and European tour in November.
Earlier in the year
Monday 30th June, we were delighted to join James Blunt at The Forum in Bath.
And we were with Sir Cliff Richard’s European Tour that finished with an open air concert in Cork on Monday 9th June.
We braved the outdoors at the No Tomorrow Festival in Nottingham, the headline Artist being London Grammar
Normally we take everything but the kitchen sink but for this one we took the sinks too!
On Friday 7 March at London Barbican:
Voices for Cuba: An Evening of Music and Spoken Word, a contemporary music event, featuring Eliades Ochoa, Omara Portuondo, Alice Walker, Rene Gonzalez and more.
We catered Brit nominee, Jake Bugg’s, Nottingham Arena Show, February 2014.
Saucery spent the early part of the New Year with a week of Arena shows in Birmingham with the Young Voices in concert followed by a week in the Sheffield arena, a week at the O2 in London, finishing in Manchester in February!
These shows have such a feelgood factor and it has been our pleasure to be involved in them for over 10 years.
Last Autumn we catered the UK leg of Jamie Cullum’s tour.
“I have been in this business for a good long while now and Saucery are the best caterers I have ever used.
The crew we have are not just brilliant at what they do but are such good company too. There will be a lot of happy people to know that they will be with us again!”
[John Underhay, Production Manager, Jamie Cullum]
Other artists and events we have catered for in 2012-13 include:
- Katie Melua
- Cliff Richard
- Enter Shikari
- Ed Sheeran
- Rufus Wainwright
- Jamie Cullum
- Pink Martini
- Loreena McKennitt
- Imelda May
- Juan Louis Guerra
- The African Children’s Choir
- The Young Voices School Choir
- Hospitality buffet area at The Queen’s Jubilee
- Buena Vista Social Club
We travel to all four corners of the UK and have provided catering at venues small and large… from Aberdeen to St Austell, Belfast to Brighton (sometimes in that order!) And of course we are very familiar with all the London venues including:
- The Royal Albert Hall
- Hammersmith Apollo
- O2 Arena
- Shepherds Bush Empire
- The Royal Festival Hall
- The Barbican
- O2 Indigo
- The Palladium
- The Shaw Theratre
- The Troxy
- Brixton Academy
- The Roundhouse