This is an example of a three day menu. However, we cater completely to your needs. So if it’s not your style, tell us what is, and we’ll come up with something that suits.
Standard daily breakfast menu
- Bacon, sausage, veggie sausage, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms, hash browns and free range eggs of your choice (fried, scrambled or poached) on a plate or in a roll in any combination
- Also toast, cereals, yoghurt, Danish pastries and a variety of bread rolls.
- Tea, coffee, herbal tea and fruit juice
Lunch usually consists of a selection of deli meats, cheese and salads, cakes (homemade where possible) and fruit.
With the addition of a freshly made soup and a hot main dish.
Soups we know our clients love…
- Sweet potato and ginger
- Cream of mushroom
- Pea and mint
- Sweetcorn chowder
- Parsnip and apple
- Tom Yum
- Leek and potato
- Day 1 – Choice of pasta and sauces: spaghetti, penne or tortellini. Topped with a choice of bolognese, pesto, spicy arrabbiata or carbonara
- Day 2 – Choice of baked potato and assorted fillings: chilli, tuna and sweetcorn, baked beans, cheese etc.
- Day 3 – Choice of burgers, veggie burger or hot dogs with assorted toppings and potato wedges and coleslaw
Dinner Menu Examples
- Soup of the day
- Caesar salad
- Traditional Lancashire hot pot with a crispy potato topping
- Italian chicken with tomatoes, peppers and olives
- Spinach and cream cheese filo pie
- New boiled potatoes or rice
- Carrots and green beans or salad
- Apple pie with custard
- Chocolate profiteroles
- Fresh fruit salad and cream
- Tomato soup
- Baked camembert with chilli jam
- Steak braised in spiced red wine with slightly allspice dumplings
- Chicken saltimbocca breasts with cheese and fresh basil wrapped in Parma ham and oven baked
- Salmon Teriyaki (marinated salmon steaks with a soy and ginger garnish)
- Aubergine Parmigiana
- Mashed potatoes or rice
- Medley of seasonal veg
- Bread and butter pudding
- Banoffee pie
- Pea and mint soup
- Garlic mushrooms with Melba toast
- Pork loin with a mushroom and brandy sauce
- Shepherds pie
- Fresh cod baked with a herb crust served on a bed of wilted spinach
- Watercress and Brazil nut patties served with a sweet curry sauce
- Potatoes and vegetables of the day
- Rhubarb and fresh ginger crumble and custard
- Chocolate cheesecake
- Fresh fruit
Vegan, low-fat, dairy-free, gluten-free, allergy-free menus available on request.
Call Alison Taylor on 01568 614 221 or 07836 389 160 or send a message through the contact page.